- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold! Good job everyone, Katla back at it again!
- Some Boss kills Screenshots!
- Final Results of Hearthstone Tournament!
- Hearthstone Tournament Update!
- Katla and Ragnarök Joint Hearthstone Tournament
- KATLA VS RAGNARÖK WARGAMES ARE ON!
- Class changes schedule: LEGION
- Protocol; Katla Guild Meeting October 5th 2015
- An update regarding addons!
- Sticky: Katla Transmog Competition Fall 2015!
- Sign Up for Our gamescom Contests!
- Patch Hotfixes: July 25
- Snag a BlizzCon® Goody Bag (in a Box) with the Virtual Ticket
- Get Your BlizzCon® 2016 Virtual Ticket
- New World of Warcraft Site Preview
- Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide
- Legion Patch Notes
- Warcraft Art Updates
- Legion Beta Key Giveaway
- Warlords Season 3 PvP Ends July 19
- April 2017
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Monthly Archives: April 2013
So finally all the tabards are in and voting can begin! You need to do this before Sunday 6PM server time (28th of April). After that we will have an event announcing the winner, changing our tabard officially and handing … Continue reading
Attention fellow Guild Members! \o/
The time has come… For our Tabard Competition!
Since the joining of Kindred Souls & Katla has taken place, it has been suggested that we change our tabard in honor of this. Which is ofc a splendid idea!
There has been a lot of talk about pink monkeys, dragons, mountains, unicorns and other unsavory things. This is a chance for you to blaze in glory and show your pro tabard making skillz.
To take part in the competition all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to: http://tabard.gnomeregan.info
- Use the site in step 1 to create your tabard of choice.
- Save your image as a .png file, or copy the link to it (like it says on the site).
- Email your contribution to email@example.com before the deadline, and MAKE SURE you enter your ingame name AND the name you’ve chosen for your tabard. Also in ONE sentence, motivate why your tabard is the best one and should win.
- Wait for the deadline then go to the guild website and vote for the tabard you want to win!
There is a pot of 5000 GOLD for the winner of this competiton, and of course the chance to go down in history as “The Original Tabard Maker”.
The DEADLINE for emailing your contribution is the 18th of April, next Thursday at noon, 13PM. After that we will put the tabards on the web so you can vote. ^^ We will explain more about the voting then.
May the best maker win!