- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold! Good job everyone, Katla back at it again!
- Some Boss kills Screenshots!
- Final Results of Hearthstone Tournament!
- Hearthstone Tournament Update!
- Katla and Ragnarök Joint Hearthstone Tournament
- KATLA VS RAGNARÖK WARGAMES ARE ON!
- Class changes schedule: LEGION
- Protocol; Katla Guild Meeting October 5th 2015
- An update regarding addons!
- Sticky: Katla Transmog Competition Fall 2015!
- 2017 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Sign Up for Our gamescom Contests!
- Patch Hotfixes: July 25
- Get Your BlizzCon® 2016 Virtual Ticket
- Snag a BlizzCon® Goody Bag (in a Box) with the Virtual Ticket
- New World of Warcraft Site Preview
- Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide
- Legion Patch Notes
- Warcraft Art Updates
- Legion Beta Key Giveaway
- April 2017
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Monthly Archives: December 2014
This guide is intended to shed some light into high-end missions and the rewards you can get from them. It is by no means a min/max guide, more like guidelines on how things work.
Let’s get started with the good stuff! Here is a list of equipment you can get with missions at level 100:
- Highmaul Raid Loot (655+) – Highmaul missions that require 645 itemlevel from your followers. The reward scales with your raid progression, meaning if you clear Highmaul on Normal, you’ll get Heroic level loot from the mission. Same for Heroic -> Mythic. No confirmation on how it determines the level of reward you get yet.
- Grandiose Item Tokens (645) – Missions that require 630 itemlevel from your followers. All gear slots included.
- Turbulent Item Tokens (630) – Missions that require 615 itemlevel from your followers. All gear slots included.
- Munificent Item Tokens (615) – Level 100 missions with no itemlevel requirements.
- World drop stuff (665) – Extremely rare drop from Big Crates of Salvage, which require the Salvage Yard building at level 3.