- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold! Good job everyone, Katla back at it again!
- Some Boss kills Screenshots!
- Final Results of Hearthstone Tournament!
- Hearthstone Tournament Update!
- Katla and Ragnarök Joint Hearthstone Tournament
- KATLA VS RAGNARÖK WARGAMES ARE ON!
- Class changes schedule: LEGION
- Protocol; Katla Guild Meeting October 5th 2015
- An update regarding addons!
- Sticky: Katla Transmog Competition Fall 2015!
- 2017 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Sign Up for Our gamescom Contests!
- Patch Hotfixes: July 25
- Get Your BlizzCon® 2016 Virtual Ticket
- Snag a BlizzCon® Goody Bag (in a Box) with the Virtual Ticket
- New World of Warcraft Site Preview
- Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide
- Legion Patch Notes
- Warcraft Art Updates
- Legion Beta Key Giveaway
- April 2017
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Category Archives: Classes & Roles
ElvUI Description: ElvUI is a complete overhaul of the user interface. It contains a lot of extra features which isn’t included in the default UI and is very customizable. Why we recommend it: ElvUI is recommended because it gives a … Continue reading
This guide is intended to bring you useful information in order to better prepare yourself for end game PvE content with your Arcane Mage. It’s current with patch 4.2. Menu Stat Priority Reforging Gemming Enchants Spec Builds and Glyphs Potions, … Continue reading
so finally people are starting to hit 85 left and right which is very cool. We can seriously start thinking about our raid group and Firelands is within reach. Which of course is awesome.
I’ve been talking to people about raiding and roles and here below is the current setup that we’ve got. This is not set in stone.
It was a while back since we did this so some info might be off, especially in regards to what your main spec is and how you’ve chosen to focus when gearing up.
- If some info is incorrect or you have changed your mind and would like to switch role/toon/spec etc, just make a comment below or email me directly and we’ll sort it out as best we can.
- Suggestion for raid times is evenings, 3 hours straight, 2-3 times a week. No overly long sessions, since people have lives, work etc. Imput on this is welcome, as well as suggestions for weekdays and hours.
- If you wish to add a character to the raid group, or you wish to enter the raid group, message me ingame or email to dogbones[at]zamarkand.com.