- 3/10 Mythic Nighthold! Good job everyone, Katla back at it again!
- Some Boss kills Screenshots!
- Final Results of Hearthstone Tournament!
- Hearthstone Tournament Update!
- Katla and Ragnarök Joint Hearthstone Tournament
- KATLA VS RAGNARÖK WARGAMES ARE ON!
- Class changes schedule: LEGION
- Protocol; Katla Guild Meeting October 5th 2015
- An update regarding addons!
- Sticky: Katla Transmog Competition Fall 2015!
- Sign Up for Our gamescom Contests!
- Patch Hotfixes: July 25
- Snag a BlizzCon® Goody Bag (in a Box) with the Virtual Ticket
- Get Your BlizzCon® 2016 Virtual Ticket
- New World of Warcraft Site Preview
- Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide
- Legion Patch Notes
- Warcraft Art Updates
- Legion Beta Key Giveaway
- Warlords Season 3 PvP Ends July 19
- April 2017
- February 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- April 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Category Archives: Guild Raiding
For Mythic raiding we require:
For Heroic Raiding we require:
We also recommend Ora3 which can be configured to track specific cooldowns of other players in the raid, Exorsus Raid Tools to help with specific boss encounters and Tidy Plates for clean, configurable name plates.
Hope this cleared things up!
Hey guys, it’s me again.
So we killed this dude. Took us a bit longer than we anticipated but determination shall prevail which we’ve proven.
If I gotta wipe, I’d rather do it in your company. This fight was always about execution and never about gear.
Anyways. AWESOME JOB EVERYONE WELL DONE WOOOOOP!!!11
And now, let’s get back to BRF. =D
Last week both Gruul and Flamebender Mythic got it handed to them by the Katla crew, that puts us 5/10 Mythic BRF and, eventhough the bosses we’ve dealt with might not be on the highest scale of the difficulty spectrum, that doesn’t make them easy or diminish the accomplishment.
We’re a casual, organised raiding guild with the goal of downing everything on hardmode. We’re succeeding. We do this with determination, skill, patience and above all good camaraderie and love for the game.
We had a slow start this expack. Recruiting the right people is one of the most important parts of Katla and expanding to 20-man has been an ordeal for many guilds. We do not compromise. We chose to take it slow and continue to handpick everyone who becomes a part of the team, independent of their gear or lvl, what matters is the attitude, mindset and to a degree skill but skill also comes with determination. As the team is becoming more and more glued together by the day, I think it’s safe to say, it’s paid off.
- To those of you that’s been here for years raiding steadily and accumulating the knowledge and wisdom of how to raid and run a guild and never give up.
- To the returning faces that’s come back to help us build a new team and succeed in Mythic because they find Katla awesome and wouldn’t want to do it anywhere else.
- To the new faces bringing their own quirks, skill and ambition, keeping the guild vibrant and alive.
- To the raiders on standby for their humility and reliability and always putting the team first.
- To team flawless (healerssss) and team fluffy (tonks) and team pewpew (er.. well).
This is my declaration of LOVE to you. Thank you for being part of Team Awesome I feel utterly proud raiding side by side with all of you. You’re some of the wisest, sexiest, smartest buggers I know. I seriously mean it, I’m a big sucker for this kind of shite :). <3 to ALL!
Finally, thanks to all guildies, raiders or no, the atmosphere in the guild is what makes people stay and a place ppl want to come back to. Without the socialness the raid team couldn’t exist either. THANK YOU!
SO, let’s buckle up and get ready to tackle the challenging last half of this tier. I look forward to seeing the bosses fall and hearing your nerdscreams over ts. Katla roar!